Webmail is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Webmail from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
where you can read more on Delivered by Citrix. Webmail is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Webmail. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.58 MB (4797744 bytes) on disk and is called SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of Webmail. They occupy an average of 5.12 MB (5369536
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (308.30 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.58 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.30 KB)
The current web page applies to Webmail version 1.0
Webmail is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Webmail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Webmail from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Webmail or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Webmail". If it exists on your system the Webmail program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Webmail in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Webmail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Webmail.
8. After uninstalling Webmail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webmail that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webmail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Webmail by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Webmail by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Webmail in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-22 18:42:10.753