This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Webcam Ppm for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Webcam Ppm from your PCWebcam Ppm
. More data about Webcam Ppm can be found here
. Webcam Ppm is commonly set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\03000200-1426959477-0500-0006-000700080009 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Webcam Ppm is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\03000200-1426959477-0500-0006-000700080009\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Webcam Ppm's main file takes around 279.50 KB (286208 bytes) and is called jnsn8162.exe.
Webcam Ppm is composed of the following executables which take 379.12 KB (388217
bytes) on disk:
- jnsn8162.exe (279.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.62 KB)
The current web page applies to Webcam Ppm version 22.214.171.124
Webcam Ppm is a program marketed by the software company Webcam Ppm. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Webcam Ppm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Webcam Ppm with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Webcam Ppm or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Webcam Ppm". If it exists on your system the Webcam Ppm app will be found automatically. When you select Webcam Ppm in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Webcam Ppm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Webcam Ppm.
8. After removing Webcam Ppm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webcam Ppm that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Webcam Ppm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Webcam Ppm by Webcam Ppm from your computer, nor are we saying that Webcam Ppm by Webcam Ppm is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Webcam Ppm supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-24 11:15:13.210