Webcam Jester 2.6
Webcam Jester 2.6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Webcam Jester 2.6 from your computerWebcamJester.com
. More information on WebcamJester.com can be found here
. More data about the app Webcam Jester 2.6 can be found at http://www.webcamjester.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webcam Jester directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Webcam Jester 2.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Webcam Jester\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled wjester.exe and its approximative size is 4.43 MB (4648448 bytes).
Webcam Jester 2.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.46 MB (10965837
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- wjester.exe (4.43 MB)
- wjupdate.exe (591.00 KB)
This page is about Webcam Jester 2.6 version 2.6
Webcam Jester 2.6 is a program offered by WebcamJester.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Webcam Jester 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Webcam Jester 2.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Webcam Jester 2.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Webcam Jester 2.6". The Webcam Jester 2.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Webcam Jester 2.6 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Webcam Jester 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Webcam Jester 2.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.webcamjester.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webcam Jester\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Webcam Jester 2.6.
8. After removing Webcam Jester 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webcam Jester 2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webcam Jester 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Webcam Jester 2.6 by WebcamJester.com from your PC, we are not saying that Webcam Jester 2.6 by WebcamJester.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Webcam Jester 2.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 00:29:36.267