Webcam Capture is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Webcam Capture from your PCVOVSOFT
. Go over here
where you can find out more on VOVSOFT. More details about the application Webcam Capture can be seen at https://vovsoft.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Webcam Capture directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Webcam Capture's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Webcam Capture\unins000.exe. webcam.exe is the Webcam Capture's primary executable file and it occupies around 10.97 MB (11504920 bytes) on disk.
Webcam Capture contains of the executables below. They occupy 55.27 MB (57956400
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (43.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- webcam.exe (10.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Webcam Capture. You can find here a few links to other Webcam Capture releases:
...click to view all...
Webcam Capture is an application released by VOVSOFT. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Webcam Capture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Webcam Capture with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Webcam Capture or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Webcam Capture". If it exists on your system the Webcam Capture program will be found automatically. After you click Webcam Capture in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Webcam Capture, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Webcam Capture:
- The web site of the application is: https://vovsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Webcam Capture\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Webcam Capture.
8. After uninstalling Webcam Capture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webcam Capture that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Webcam Capture using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Webcam Capture by VOVSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that Webcam Capture by VOVSOFT is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Webcam Capture supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:42:44.320