Webcam 2080 series
This web page is about Webcam 2080 series for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Webcam 2080 series from your systemSunplusIT
. You can find out more on SunplusIT or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SC_WebCam folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\SC_WebCam\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Webcam 2080 series. SPRemove_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 87.37 KB (89464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Webcam 2080 series. They take about 375.87 KB (384892
bytes) on disk.
- SPRemove_x64.exe (87.37 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (83.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.74 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.90 KB)
The current page applies to Webcam 2080 series version 3.3.6.06
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Webcam 2080 series:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Webcam 2080 series:
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\YouCam6\Custom\Skin\150DPI\Webcam
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\YouCam6\Custom\Skin\Standard\Webcam
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\YouCam6\UI\Webcam
- C:\Program Files\SC_WebCam
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\YouCam6\Custom\Skin\150DPI\Webcam\Layout\about.bkml
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\YouCam6\Custom\Skin\150DPI\Webcam\Layout\About\AboutDlg.bkml
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\YouCam6\Custom\Skin\150DPI\Webcam\Layout\Activate\Activate.bkml
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\YouCam6\Custom\Skin\150DPI\Webcam\Layout\animation\buttonAnim.bkml
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sunplus SPUVCb
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sunplus SPUVCb\UninstallString
Webcam 2080 series is an application by the software company SunplusIT. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Webcam 2080 series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Webcam 2080 series with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Webcam 2080 series or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Webcam 2080 series". If it is installed on your PC the Webcam 2080 series app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Webcam 2080 series in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Webcam 2080 series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Webcam 2080 series.
8. After uninstalling Webcam 2080 series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webcam 2080 series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webcam 2080 series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Webcam 2080 series by SunplusIT from your computer, we are not saying that Webcam 2080 series by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Webcam 2080 series in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:30:04.713