WebViewer NVR 184.108.40.206
This page is about WebViewer NVR 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WebViewer NVR 18.104.22.168 from your systemSamsung Techwin Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd.. Usually the WebViewer NVR 22.214.171.124 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\WebViewer NVR directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall WebViewer NVR 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\WebViewer NVR\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named uninst.exe and its approximative size is 47.65 KB (48789 bytes).
The following executables are contained in WebViewer NVR 188.8.131.52. They occupy 47.65 KB (48789
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about WebViewer NVR 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
WebViewer NVR 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd.. Some people want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove WebViewer NVR 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WebViewer NVR 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WebViewer NVR 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebViewer NVR 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the WebViewer NVR 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WebViewer NVR 18.104.22.168 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WebViewer NVR 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebViewer NVR 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling WebViewer NVR 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebViewer NVR 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebViewer NVR 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebViewer NVR 18.104.22.168 by Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that WebViewer NVR 22.214.171.124 by Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WebViewer NVR 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 04:37:45.690