This web page contains complete information on how to remove WebTransporter 3.42 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WebTransporter 3.42 from your computerRealSofts, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on RealSofts, Inc.. Click on http://www.realsoftsco.com
to get more data about WebTransporter 3.42 on RealSofts, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebTransporter Demo folder (same installation drive as Windows). WebTransporter 3.42's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebTransporter Demo\unins000.exe. WebTransporter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,011.50 KB (1035776 bytes) on disk.
WebTransporter 3.42 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.11 MB (1164505
bytes) on disk.
- hhc.exe (50.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- WebTransporter.exe (1,011.50 KB)
The current page applies to WebTransporter 3.42 version 3.42
WebTransporter 3.42 is an application offered by RealSofts, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WebTransporter 3.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WebTransporter 3.42 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WebTransporter 3.42 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebTransporter 3.42". If it is installed on your PC the WebTransporter 3.42 app will be found automatically. After you select WebTransporter 3.42 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WebTransporter 3.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebTransporter 3.42:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.realsoftsco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebTransporter Demo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WebTransporter 3.42.
8. After removing WebTransporter 3.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WebTransporter 3.42 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebTransporter 3.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebTransporter 3.42 by RealSofts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WebTransporter 3.42 by RealSofts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WebTransporter 3.42 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:18:04.350