WebToolkit is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WebToolkit from your systemJCSoftware
. More info about JCSoftware can be read here
. More information about WebToolkit can be found at http://jctop.com.cn/
. WebToolkit is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JCSoft directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\JCSoft\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WebToolkit. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 781.66 KB (800421 bytes).
WebToolkit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 781.66 KB (800421
bytes) on disk.
WebToolkit is a program offered by the software company JCSoftware. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove WebToolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WebToolkit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebToolkit or simply click the Search field and type in "WebToolkit". If it is installed on your PC the WebToolkit program will be found very quickly. After you select WebToolkit in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WebToolkit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebToolkit:
- The software company is: http://jctop.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JCSoft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebToolkit.
8. After uninstalling WebToolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebToolkit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebToolkit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebToolkit by JCSoftware from your PC, we are not saying that WebToolkit by JCSoftware is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WebToolkit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 09:33:03.463