This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WebServer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WebServer from your computerGrégory HARGOUS
. Go over here
for more info on Grégory HARGOUS. More information about WebServer can be found at http://www.GregLand.fr.st
. WebServer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebServer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall WebServer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WebServer\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 17.00 KB (17408 bytes) on disk and is titled WebServer.EXE.
The executable files below are installed alongside WebServer. They occupy about 86.91 KB (88996
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
- WebServer.EXE (17.00 KB)
WebServer is an application by Grégory HARGOUS. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove WebServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WebServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WebServer or simply click the Search field and type in "WebServer". If it is installed on your PC the WebServer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WebServer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WebServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebServer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GregLand.fr.st
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebServer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebServer.
8. After uninstalling WebServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WebServer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebServer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebServer by Grégory HARGOUS from your PC, we are not saying that WebServer by Grégory HARGOUS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WebServer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 19:57:25.017