WebPri20Server_V2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall WebPri20Server_V2 from your systemPenta Soft Technology Inc.
. Additional info about Penta Soft Technology Inc. can be found here
. WebPri20Server_V2 is commonly set up in the "C:\Program Files\PentaSoft\WebPri20Server_V2" directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing WebPri20Server_V2 is "C:\Program Files\PentaSoft\WebPri20Server_V2\WP20CompactUninst.exe" /v:1,0,8,4 /m:2. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. WebPriDesk.exe is the WebPri20Server_V2's primary executable file and it occupies around 741.08 KB (758864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WebPri20Server_V2. They take about 796.69 KB (815808
bytes) on disk.
- WebPriDesk.exe (741.08 KB)
- WP20CompactUninst.exe (55.61 KB)
The current page applies to WebPri20Server_V2 version 1084
alone. Click on the links below for other WebPri20Server_V2 versions:
WebPri20Server_V2 is a program by Penta Soft Technology Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase WebPri20Server_V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WebPri20Server_V2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WebPri20Server_V2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebPri20Server_V2". The WebPri20Server_V2 program will be found automatically. After you select WebPri20Server_V2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebPri20Server_V2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebPri20Server_V2.
8. After removing WebPri20Server_V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebPri20Server_V2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WebPri20Server_V2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WebPri20Server_V2 by Penta Soft Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WebPri20Server_V2 by Penta Soft Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebPri20Server_V2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 22:56:44.180