This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WebPocket for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WebPocket from your systemAlcatel
. You can read more on Alcatel or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\H3G_Italy\MW40 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. WebPocket's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\H3G_Italy\MW40\uninst\unins000.exe. WebPocket's primary file takes about 352.79 KB (361256 bytes) and is named OpenURL.exe.
The executable files below are part of WebPocket. They occupy an average of 7.52 MB (7889840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpenURL.exe (352.79 KB)
- ModemListener.exe (165.79 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (74.79 KB)
- install.exe (56.79 KB)
- install32.exe (89.29 KB)
- install64.exe (109.79 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (56.79 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (107.29 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (132.29 KB)
- Rndis_Update_64.exe (675.79 KB)
- TcpipWindowsSizeFix.exe (72.25 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- spuninst.exe (225.87 KB)
- update.exe (737.87 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- Kb909394.exe (509.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
WebPocket is a program offered by the software company Alcatel. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall WebPocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WebPocket from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WebPocket or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebPocket". If it is installed on your PC the WebPocket application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WebPocket in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WebPocket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WebPocket.
8. After uninstalling WebPocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebPocket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebPocket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WebPocket by Alcatel from your PC, nor are we saying that WebPocket by Alcatel is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WebPocket in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:53:00.053