WebPlugin version 18.104.22.168
This info is about WebPlugin version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WebPlugin version 126.96.36.199 from your computerDevice Soft.
. Open here
for more information on Device Soft.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WebPlugins\Device\IEFFChrome directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. WebPlugin version 188.8.131.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WebPlugins\Device\IEFFChrome\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 712.08 KB (729171 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed along with WebPlugin version 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 712.08 KB (729171
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of WebPlugin version 18.104.22.168.
WebPlugin version 22.214.171.124 is a program by the software company Device Soft.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove WebPlugin version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WebPlugin version 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebPlugin version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "WebPlugin version 220.127.116.11". The WebPlugin version 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WebPlugin version 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WebPlugin version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebPlugin version 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling WebPlugin version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WebPlugin version 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebPlugin version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebPlugin version 22.214.171.124 by Device Soft. from your PC, we are not saying that WebPlugin version 126.96.36.199 by Device Soft. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WebPlugin version 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 07:54:29.900