You can find below details on how to remove WebMoney Agent for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WebMoney Agent from your computerSoftomate
. Further information on Softomate can be seen here
. You can get more details about WebMoney Agent at http://www.softomate.com
. Usually the WebMoney Agent program is found in the C:\Program Files\WebMoney Agent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for WebMoney Agent is C:\Program Files\WebMoney Agent\uninst_wmagent.exe. wmagent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 205.47 KB (210400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WebMoney Agent. They take about 614.51 KB (629255
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_wmagent.exe (409.04 KB)
- wmagent.exe (205.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of WebMoney Agent.
When planning to uninstall WebMoney Agent you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WebMoney Agent
WebMoney Agent is an application released by the software company Softomate. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove WebMoney Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WebMoney Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WebMoney Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebMoney Agent". If it exists on your system the WebMoney Agent app will be found automatically. After you click WebMoney Agent in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WebMoney Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebMoney Agent:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softomate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebMoney Agent\uninst_wmagent.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebMoney Agent.
8. After uninstalling WebMoney Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WebMoney Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebMoney Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WebMoney Agent by Softomate from your PC, nor are we saying that WebMoney Agent by Softomate is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebMoney Agent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:50:00.627