WebLog Expert Lite 6.1
You can find below details on how to remove WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 from your systemAlentum Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Alentum Software, Inc.. More information about the program WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 can be seen at http://www.weblogexpert.com/
. Usually the WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebLog Expert Lite directory, depending on the user's option during install. WebLog Expert Lite 6.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebLog Expert Lite\unins000.exe. WebLog Expert Lite 6.1's primary file takes around 630.02 KB (645136 bytes) and its name is WLELite.exe.
The executable files below are part of WebLog Expert Lite 6.1. They take an average of 1.28 MB (1340714
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- WLELite.exe (630.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1
of WebLog Expert Lite 6.1.
WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 is a program by Alentum Software, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebLog Expert Lite 6.1". The WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 program will be found automatically. When you click WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WebLog Expert Lite 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebLog Expert Lite 6.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.weblogexpert.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebLog Expert Lite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebLog Expert Lite 6.1.
8. After uninstalling WebLog Expert Lite 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 by Alentum Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 by Alentum Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebLog Expert Lite 6.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-22 12:14:37.330