WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 from your computerWebIS, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on WebIS, Inc.. More information about the application WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 can be seen at http://www.webis.net
. WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebISSync folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebISSync\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 928.50 KB (950784 bytes) on disk and is called iPISync.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0. They occupy about 1.23 MB (1290250
bytes) on disk.
- iPISync.exe (928.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.51 KB)
- Wds_Bonjour_Manager.exe (90.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0.
WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 is an application marketed by WebIS, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0". The WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webis.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebISSync\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0.
8. After uninstalling WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 by WebIS, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 by WebIS, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WebIS Desktop Sync 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:46:12.600