This page is about WebEnhancements INC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WebEnhancements INC from your computerWeb Enhancements INC
. More info about Web Enhancements INC can be read here
. Please open http://www.webenhancements.me
if you want to read more on WebEnhancements INC on Web Enhancements INC's page. WebEnhancements INC is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WebEnhancements directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall WebEnhancements INC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WebEnhancements\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and it has a size of 34.50 KB (35328 bytes).
WebEnhancements INC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 34.50 KB (35328
bytes) on disk.
WebEnhancements INC is a program by the software company Web Enhancements INC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall WebEnhancements INC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WebEnhancements INC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebEnhancements INC or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebEnhancements INC". If it is installed on your PC the WebEnhancements INC program will be found very quickly. When you click WebEnhancements INC in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebEnhancements INC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebEnhancements INC:
- The publisher is: http://www.webenhancements.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebEnhancements\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WebEnhancements INC.
8. After uninstalling WebEnhancements INC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WebEnhancements INC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WebEnhancements INC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WebEnhancements INC by Web Enhancements INC from your PC, we are not saying that WebEnhancements INC by Web Enhancements INC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WebEnhancements INC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:13:08.393