WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 from your systemWebDiscover Media
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WebDiscover Media. You can read more about related to WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 at http://getwebdiscover.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2. The application's main executable file occupies 896.72 KB (918240 bytes) on disk and is called browser.exe.
WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 is composed of the following executables which take 7.22 MB (7573152
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (802.22 KB)
- browser.exe (896.72 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.56 MB)
The current web page applies to WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 version 3.45.2
WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 is an application released by WebDiscover Media. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2". The WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://getwebdiscover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2.
8. After removing WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 by WebDiscover Media from your computer, nor are we saying that WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 by WebDiscover Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebDiscover Browser 3.45.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 09:46:35.333