WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2
This info is about WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 from your systemWebDiscover Media
. Open here
where you can find out more on WebDiscover Media. You can see more info about WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 at http://getwebdiscover.com
. Usually the WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 is C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named browser.exe and it has a size of 896.72 KB (918240 bytes).
WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 contains of the executables below. They take 7.22 MB (7573152
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (802.22 KB)
- browser.exe (896.72 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.28.2
of WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2.
WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 is an application marketed by WebDiscover Media. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2". The WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2:
- The software company is: http://getwebdiscover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2.
8. After removing WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 by WebDiscover Media from your PC, nor are we saying that WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 by WebDiscover Media is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 3.28.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 16:24:00.320