WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 from your systemWebDiscover Media
. Check out here
where you can find out more on WebDiscover Media. More info about the application WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 can be seen at http://getdiscoverbrowser.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 is "C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 959.00 KB (982016 bytes).
WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.68 MB (5957923
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- wdsvc2.exe (293.50 KB)
- chrome.exe (959.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (688.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.79.2
of WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2.
WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 is a program offered by the software company WebDiscover Media. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2". The WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2:
- The publisher is: http://getdiscoverbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2.
8. After removing WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 by WebDiscover Media from your PC, nor are we saying that WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 by WebDiscover Media is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebDiscover Browser 2.79.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 20:37:03.660