WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 from your computerWebDiscover Media
. Open here
for more information on WebDiscover Media. You can read more about on WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 at http://getdiscoverbrowser.com
. WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe". chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 608.27 KB (622872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2. They occupy about 4.08 MB (4283355
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (719.69 KB)
- wdsvc.exe (11.00 KB)
- chrome.exe (608.27 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (633.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.16 MB)
The current page applies to WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 version 1.86.2
If you are manually uninstalling WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 is an application by the software company WebDiscover Media. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2". If it is installed on your PC the WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://getdiscoverbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2.
8. After uninstalling WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 by WebDiscover Media from your computer, nor are we saying that WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 by WebDiscover Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 1.86.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:24:52.443