WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2
This page is about WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 from your computerWebDiscover Media
. Go over here
for more info on WebDiscover Media. Click on http://getdiscoverbrowser.com
to get more details about WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 on WebDiscover Media's website. WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 is "C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 608.27 KB (622872 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2. They take about 4.07 MB (4272091
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (719.69 KB)
- chrome.exe (608.27 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (633.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.16 MB)
This info is about WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 version 1.69.2
WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 is an application by the software company WebDiscover Media. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2". If it exists on your system the WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 application will be found automatically. After you select WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2:
- The publisher is: http://getdiscoverbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WebDiscoverBrowser\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2.
8. After removing WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 by WebDiscover Media from your computer, we are not saying that WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 by WebDiscover Media is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebDiscover Browser 1.69.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:30:56.990