WebCenter Content Desktop
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WebCenter Content Desktop for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WebCenter Content Desktop from your computerOracle
. Additional info about Oracle can be found here
. You can read more about on WebCenter Content Desktop at http://www.Oracle.com
. Usually the WebCenter Content Desktop program is found in the C:\Program Files\Oracle\WebCenter Desktop\Content folder, depending on the user's option during setup. STELEMLN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 41.00 KB (41984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside WebCenter Content Desktop. They take about 386.50 KB (395776
bytes) on disk.
- STELEMLN.exe (41.00 KB)
- DISCmd.exe (127.50 KB)
- DISConfig.exe (50.00 KB)
- DISCmd.exe (115.50 KB)
- DISConfig.exe (52.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.8.1074
of WebCenter Content Desktop. You can find here a few links to other WebCenter Content Desktop releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Oracle|WebCenter Desktop|Content|Windows Explorer Integration|ODWSHelper.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Oracle\WebCenter Desktop\Content
WebCenter Content Desktop is an application offered by the software company Oracle. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove WebCenter Content Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WebCenter Content Desktop from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WebCenter Content Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "WebCenter Content Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the WebCenter Content Desktop app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WebCenter Content Desktop in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebCenter Content Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WebCenter Content Desktop.
8. After uninstalling WebCenter Content Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebCenter Content Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebCenter Content Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebCenter Content Desktop by Oracle from your computer, we are not saying that WebCenter Content Desktop by Oracle is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebCenter Content Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:34:44.763