WebCam 5.00 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WebCam 5.00 from your PCTrueTech Canada Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on TrueTech Canada Inc. You can see more info on WebCam 5.00 at http://ww.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebCam directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for WebCam 5.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebCam\unins000.exe. WebCam 5.00's primary file takes about 1.86 MB (1951744 bytes) and its name is webcam.exe.
The following executables are contained in WebCam 5.00. They take 1.94 MB (2033997
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
- webcam.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00
of WebCam 5.00.
WebCam 5.00 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WebCam
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WebCam\etc\webcam.conf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Media Player\Local Store\thumbnails\Webcam (170)-thumbnail.png
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
WebCam 5.00 is a program by TrueTech Canada Inc. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall WebCam 5.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WebCam 5.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WebCam 5.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebCam 5.00". The WebCam 5.00 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WebCam 5.00 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WebCam 5.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebCam 5.00:
- The publisher is: http://ww.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebCam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WebCam 5.00.
8. After uninstalling WebCam 5.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WebCam 5.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WebCam 5.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebCam 5.00 by TrueTech Canada Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that WebCam 5.00 by TrueTech Canada Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WebCam 5.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-17 06:04:13.227