WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995
WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 from your computerWebBar
. Check out here
for more info on WebBar. Click on http://desk-bar.com
to get more facts about WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 on WebBar's website. WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WebBarMedia directory, subject to the user's option. WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WebBarMedia\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named winwb.exe and it has a size of 192.73 KB (197352 bytes).
WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.33 MB (1399817
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- winwb.exe (192.73 KB)
This data is about WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 version 5.5.6347.24995
WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 is an application by the software company WebBar. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995". If it exists on your system the WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 app will be found automatically. After you click WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995:
- The web site of the program is: http://desk-bar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebBarMedia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995.
8. After removing WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 by WebBar from your computer, nor are we saying that WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 by WebBar is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebBar Toolbar 5.5.6347.24995 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 02:09:59.707