WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817
WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 from your PCWebBar
. You can read more on WebBar or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://desk-bar.com
if you want to read more on WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 on WebBar's web page. WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebBar folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebBar\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817. winwb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 194.23 KB (198888 bytes) on disk.
WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.33 MB (1395201
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- winwb.exe (194.23 KB)
The current page applies to WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 version 5.5.5991.16817
WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 is a program released by WebBar. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817". The WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817:
- The software company is: http://desk-bar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebBar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817.
8. After removing WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 by WebBar from your PC, nor are we saying that WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 by WebBar is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.5.5991.16817 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 21:52:59.653