Web SA is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Web SA from your PCDSC
. You can find out more on DSC or check for application updates here
. Further information about Web SA can be found at http://www.dsc.com
. Web SA is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS SA folder, regulated by the user's option. Web SA's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS SA\uninstall.exe. DLSWebHost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 961.50 KB (984576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Web SA. They occupy about 113.85 MB (119381568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DLSInstallUtility.exe (840.29 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.97 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- AppConfigEncryptionTool.exe (27.29 KB)
- DLSFeedbackStandalone.exe (382.79 KB)
- DLSUpdateServiceWrapper.exe (250.79 KB)
- DSCExportToXMLWrapper.exe (144.79 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (550.79 KB)
- SQLiteUtil.exe (108.29 KB)
- DLSDatabaseUtility.exe (137.79 KB)
- MCPH.exe (216.82 KB)
- WebSA.exe (98.01 MB)
- DLSWebHost.exe (961.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1505.26001
of Web SA. You can find here a few links to other Web SA releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Web SA we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Web SA from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Web SA:
- C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS SA
- C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS SA\Database\Change Scripts\Delete_FixedData_From_DLSPRONET.sql
- C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS SA\Database\Change Scripts\Drop_Constraints_From_DLSPRONET.sql
- C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS SA\Database\Change Scripts\Readd_Constraints_From_DLSPRONET.sql
- C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS SA\Database\Create Scripts\UpdateDLSPRONETSkeleton.sql
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Web SA is an application by DSC. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Web SA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Web SA with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Web SA or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web SA". The Web SA app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Web SA in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Web SA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web SA:
- The publisher is: http://www.dsc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS SA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Web SA.
8. After uninstalling Web SA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web SA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web SA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Web SA by DSC from your PC, nor are we saying that Web SA by DSC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web SA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 16:32:57.030