Web Page Maker V3.12
A way to uninstall Web Page Maker V3.12 from your computer
Web Page Maker V3.12 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by Web Page Maker Software Company, Inc.
. You can find out more on Web Page Maker Software Company, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Web Page Maker V3.12 can be found at http://www.webpage-maker.com
. Web Page Maker V3.12 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Web Page Maker directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Web Page Maker V3.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Web Page Maker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WebPageMaker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.56 MB (3734016 bytes) on disk.
Web Page Maker V3.12 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.22 MB (4429594
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- WebPageMaker.exe (3.56 MB)
The current page applies to Web Page Maker V3.12 version 3.12
A way to remove Web Page Maker V3.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Web Page Maker V3.12 is an application by Web Page Maker Software Company, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Web Page Maker V3.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Web Page Maker V3.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Web Page Maker V3.12". If it is installed on your PC the Web Page Maker V3.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Web Page Maker V3.12 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Web Page Maker V3.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Page Maker V3.12:
- The software company is: http://www.webpage-maker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Web Page Maker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Web Page Maker V3.12.
8. After uninstalling Web Page Maker V3.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Web Page Maker V3.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Page Maker V3.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Web Page Maker V3.12 by Web Page Maker Software Company, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Page Maker V3.12 by Web Page Maker Software Company, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Page Maker V3.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-18 10:38:19.167