Web Optimizer Pro
Web Optimizer Pro is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Web Optimizer Pro from your PCXportsoft Technologies
. You can read more on Xportsoft Technologies or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.weboptimizerpro.com/about.aspx
to get more information about Web Optimizer Pro on Xportsoft Technologies's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Web Optimizer Pro directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Web Optimizer Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Web Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Web Optimizer Pro.exe and its approximative size is 26.10 MB (27371752 bytes).
Web Optimizer Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 26.50 MB (27782387
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (401.01 KB)
- Web Optimizer Pro.exe (26.10 MB)
The current page applies to Web Optimizer Pro version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Web Optimizer Pro versions please click below:
Web Optimizer Pro is a program offered by Xportsoft Technologies. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Web Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Web Optimizer Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Web Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web Optimizer Pro". If it exists on your system the Web Optimizer Pro program will be found automatically. When you select Web Optimizer Pro in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Web Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Optimizer Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.weboptimizerpro.com/about.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Web Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing Web Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Web Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Optimizer Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 23:13:12.350