Web Manager Components
Web Manager Components is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Web Manager Components from your computerHangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Manager Components directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Web Manager Components is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Manager Components\unins001.exe. NpfDetectApp.exe is the Web Manager Components's primary executable file and it occupies close to 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
Web Manager Components installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.89 MB (11419232
bytes) on disk.
- NpfDetectApp.exe (68.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (701.54 KB)
- vs2008-vcredist_x86.exe (3.94 MB)
- vs2013-vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to Web Manager Components version 22.214.171.124.23333
only. For other Web Manager Components versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Web Manager Components is an application by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Web Manager Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Web Manager Components from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Web Manager Components or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Manager Components". If it exists on your system the Web Manager Components application will be found automatically. After you click Web Manager Components in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Web Manager Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Web Manager Components.
8. After uninstalling Web Manager Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Manager Components that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Manager Components with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Web Manager Components by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Web Manager Components by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Web Manager Components supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:37:44.027