Web Log Explorer 7.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Web Log Explorer 7.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Web Log Explorer 7.0 from your PCExacttrend Software
. Go over here
for more details on Exacttrend Software. Please follow http://www.exacttrend.com/
if you want to read more on Web Log Explorer 7.0 on Exacttrend Software's website. Web Log Explorer 7.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Log Explorer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Web Log Explorer 7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Log Explorer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. wlexplorer.exe is the Web Log Explorer 7.0's main executable file and it takes circa 4.49 MB (4707783 bytes) on disk.
Web Log Explorer 7.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.73 MB (7054440
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.18 MB)
- Scheduler.exe (380.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- wlexplorer.exe (4.49 MB)
This web page is about Web Log Explorer 7.0 version 7.0
Web Log Explorer 7.0 is an application offered by the software company Exacttrend Software. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Web Log Explorer 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Web Log Explorer 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Web Log Explorer 7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Web Log Explorer 7.0". The Web Log Explorer 7.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Web Log Explorer 7.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Web Log Explorer 7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Log Explorer 7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.exacttrend.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Log Explorer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web Log Explorer 7.0.
8. After removing Web Log Explorer 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Log Explorer 7.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Log Explorer 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Log Explorer 7.0 by Exacttrend Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Log Explorer 7.0 by Exacttrend Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Log Explorer 7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 12:48:22.903