Web HTTP Server plugin 220.127.116.113
Web HTTP Server plugin 18.104.22.1683 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Web HTTP Server plugin 22.214.171.1243 from your PCAGG Software
. More info about AGG Software can be read here
. More information about Web HTTP Server plugin 126.96.36.1993 can be seen at http://www.aggsoft.com
. Usually the Web HTTP Server plugin 188.8.131.523 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Logger Suite\Plugins\webserver folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Logger Suite\Plugins\webserver\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Web HTTP Server plugin 184.108.40.2063. unins000.exe is the Web HTTP Server plugin 220.127.116.113's main executable file and it occupies approximately 703.14 KB (720016 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Web HTTP Server plugin 18.104.22.1683. They take 703.14 KB (720016
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Web HTTP Server plugin 22.214.171.1243 version 4
Web HTTP Server plugin 126.96.36.1993 is an application offered by AGG Software. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Web HTTP Server plugin 188.8.131.523 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Web HTTP Server plugin 184.108.40.2063 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web HTTP Server plugin 220.127.116.113 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web HTTP Server plugin 18.104.22.1683". If it is installed on your PC the Web HTTP Server plugin 22.214.171.1243 program will be found very quickly. After you select Web HTTP Server plugin 126.96.36.1993 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Web HTTP Server plugin 188.8.131.523, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web HTTP Server plugin 184.108.40.2063:
- The publisher is: http://www.aggsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Logger Suite\Plugins\webserver\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web HTTP Server plugin 220.127.116.113.
8. After uninstalling Web HTTP Server plugin 18.104.22.1683, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Web HTTP Server plugin 22.214.171.1243 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web HTTP Server plugin 126.96.36.1993 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web HTTP Server plugin 188.8.131.523 by AGG Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Web HTTP Server plugin 184.108.40.2063 by AGG Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web HTTP Server plugin 220.127.116.113 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 23:21:43.507