Web Freer version 126.96.36.1992
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Web Freer version 188.8.131.522 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Web Freer version 184.108.40.2062 from your PCAppaxy, Inc.
. More info about Appaxy, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.webfreer.com/
if you want to read more on Web Freer version 220.127.116.112 on Appaxy, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Web Freer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Web Freer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Web Freer version 18.104.22.1682. The program's main executable file is called webfreer.exe and occupies 1.37 MB (1436160 bytes).
Web Freer version 22.214.171.1242 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.07 MB (2166773
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (713.49 KB)
- webfreer.exe (1.37 MB)
This data is about Web Freer version 126.96.36.1992 version 188.8.131.522
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Web Freer version 184.108.40.2062 from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Web Freer version 220.127.116.112:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Web Freer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Web Freer\User Data\Certificate Revocation Lists
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Web Freer\User Data\chrome_shutdown_ms.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Web Freer\User Data\Default\Archived History
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Web Freer\User Data\Default\Bookmarks
Web Freer version 18.104.22.1682 is a program offered by the software company Appaxy, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Web Freer version 22.214.171.1242 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Web Freer version 126.96.36.1992 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Web Freer version 188.8.131.522 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Freer version 184.108.40.2062". If it exists on your system the Web Freer version 220.127.116.112 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Web Freer version 18.104.22.1682 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Web Freer version 22.214.171.1242, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Freer version 126.96.36.1992:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webfreer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Web Freer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Web Freer version 188.8.131.522.
8. After removing Web Freer version 184.108.40.2062, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Freer version 220.127.116.112 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Freer version 18.104.22.1682 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Freer version 22.214.171.1242 by Appaxy, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Freer version 126.96.36.1992 by Appaxy, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Freer version 188.8.131.522 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 10:36:10.613