Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1
Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 from your computerSun Microsystems, Inc. for the OpenOffice.org-Community
. More information on Sun Microsystems, Inc. for the OpenOffice.org-Community can be found here
. Click on http://www.openoffice.org/
to get more details about Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 on Sun Microsystems, Inc. for the OpenOffice.org-Community's website. Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Web Creator OpenOffice.org1.1\program directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Web Creator OpenOffice.org1.1\program\setup.exe -deinstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. soffice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 380.07 KB (389187 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1. They take about 620.32 KB (635210
bytes) on disk.
- jvmsetup.exe (60.07 KB)
- pkgchk.exe (20.06 KB)
- regsvrex.exe (16.06 KB)
- setup.exe (144.06 KB)
- soffice.exe (380.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 version 1.1
Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 is a program marketed by Sun Microsystems, Inc. for the OpenOffice.org-Community. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.openoffice.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Web Creator OpenOffice.org1.1\program\setup.exe -deinstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. for the OpenOffice.org-Community from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. for the OpenOffice.org-Community is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Web Creator OpenOffice.org 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:30:48.520