You can find below detailed information on how to remove Web Companion for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Web Companion from your PCLavasoft
. Further information on Lavasoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.Lavasoft.com
to get more data about Web Companion on Lavasoft's website. Web Companion is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Web Companion\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Web Companion is C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Web Companion\Application\Installer.exe. The application's main executable file is named WebCompanion.exe and occupies 1.16 MB (1214784 bytes).
Web Companion is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.40 MB (9852896
bytes) on disk:
- Installer.exe (8.22 MB)
- Lavasoft.SearchProtect.WinService.exe (14.85 KB)
- WebCompanion.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Web Companion version 1.0.702.1343
alone. You can find below a few links to other Web Companion releases:
...click to view all...
Web Companion is an application marketed by the software company Lavasoft. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Web Companion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Web Companion from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Web Companion or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Companion". If it exists on your system the Web Companion app will be found very quickly. When you click Web Companion in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Web Companion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Companion:
- The software company is: http://www.Lavasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Web Companion\Application\Installer.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Companion.
8. After uninstalling Web Companion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Web Companion that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Companion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Companion by Lavasoft from your computer, we are not saying that Web Companion by Lavasoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web Companion in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 04:09:03.470