Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732
Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 from your systemWeb Bar Media
. Take a look here
for more info on Web Bar Media. Please open http://www.getwebbar.com
if you want to read more on Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 on Web Bar Media's web page. Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebBar folder, regulated by the user's decision. Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebBar\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 720.16 KB (737441 bytes) on disk.
Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 895.64 KB (917137
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (720.16 KB)
- wb.exe (175.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5225.22732
of Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732.
Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 is a program marketed by the software company Web Bar Media. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732". If it is installed on your PC the Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732:
- The publisher is: http://www.getwebbar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebBar\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732.
8. After uninstalling Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 by Web Bar Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 by Web Bar Media is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Web Bar 2.0.5225.22732 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 20:49:35.720