Web Assistant 184.108.40.2060
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Web Assistant 220.127.116.110 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Web Assistant 18.104.22.1680 from your computerIncrediBar
. More information on IncrediBar can be seen here
. Web Assistant 22.214.171.1240 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Web Assistant directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Web Assistant 126.96.36.1990's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\unins000.exe". Web Assistant 188.8.131.520's main file takes around 745.78 KB (763678 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
Web Assistant 184.108.40.2060 contains of the executables below. They take 927.28 KB (949534
bytes) on disk.
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (181.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of Web Assistant 18.104.22.1680.
Web Assistant 22.214.171.1240 is a program offered by the software company IncrediBar. Some people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Web Assistant 126.96.36.1990 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Web Assistant 188.8.131.520 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web Assistant 184.108.40.2060 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web Assistant 220.127.116.110". If it exists on your system the Web Assistant 18.104.22.1680 application will be found automatically. After you click Web Assistant 22.214.171.1240 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Web Assistant 126.96.36.1990, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Web Assistant 188.8.131.520.
8. After uninstalling Web Assistant 184.108.40.2060, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Assistant 220.127.116.110 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Assistant 18.104.22.1680 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Assistant 22.214.171.1240 by IncrediBar from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Assistant 126.96.36.1990 by IncrediBar is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Web Assistant 188.8.131.520 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-24 16:37:39.427