Web Assistant 220.127.116.110
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Web Assistant 18.104.22.1680 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Web Assistant 22.214.171.1240 from your computerIncrediBar
. More information on IncrediBar can be seen here
. Web Assistant 126.96.36.1990 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Web Assistant directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Web Assistant 188.8.131.520's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\unins000.exe". Web Assistant 184.108.40.2060's main file takes around 745.78 KB (763678 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
Web Assistant 220.127.116.110 contains of the executables below. They take 927.28 KB (949534
bytes) on disk.
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (181.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Web Assistant 22.214.171.1240.
Web Assistant 126.96.36.1990 is a program offered by the software company IncrediBar. Some people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Web Assistant 188.8.131.520 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Web Assistant 184.108.40.2060 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Web Assistant 220.127.116.110 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Assistant 18.104.22.1680". If it is installed on your PC the Web Assistant 22.214.171.1240 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Web Assistant 126.96.36.1990 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Web Assistant 188.8.131.520, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Web Assistant 184.108.40.2060.
8. After uninstalling Web Assistant 220.127.116.110, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Assistant 18.104.22.1680 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Assistant 22.214.171.1240 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Assistant 126.96.36.1990 by IncrediBar from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Assistant 188.8.131.520 by IncrediBar is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Web Assistant 184.108.40.2060 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-24 16:37:39.427