Web Assistant 220.127.116.119
Web Assistant 18.104.22.1689 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Web Assistant 22.214.171.1249 from your systemIncrediBar
. More information about IncrediBar can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Web Assistant directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Web Assistant 126.96.36.1999 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 745.78 KB (763678 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
Web Assistant 188.8.131.529 is comprised of the following executables which take 927.28 KB (949534
bytes) on disk:
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (181.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.78 KB)
This page is about Web Assistant 184.108.40.2069 version 220.127.116.119
Web Assistant 18.104.22.1689 is a program marketed by the software company IncrediBar. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Web Assistant 22.214.171.1249 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Web Assistant 126.96.36.1999 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Web Assistant 188.8.131.529 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Assistant 184.108.40.2069". If it is installed on your PC the Web Assistant 220.127.116.119 program will be found automatically. After you select Web Assistant 18.104.22.1689 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Web Assistant 22.214.171.1249, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Assistant 126.96.36.1999.
8. After uninstalling Web Assistant 188.8.131.529, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Assistant 184.108.40.2069 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web Assistant 220.127.116.119 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Assistant 18.104.22.1689 by IncrediBar from your PC, we are not saying that Web Assistant 22.214.171.1249 by IncrediBar is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Assistant 126.96.36.1999 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 00:26:28.550