Web Assistant 18.104.22.1684
This page is about Web Assistant 22.214.171.1244 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Web Assistant 126.96.36.1994 from your computerIB
. More information on IB can be found here
. Web Assistant 188.8.131.524 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Web Assistant directory, subject to the user's choice. Web Assistant 184.108.40.2064's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the Web Assistant 220.127.116.114's primary executable file and it takes circa 745.78 KB (763678 bytes) on disk.
Web Assistant 18.104.22.1684 contains of the executables below. They take 927.28 KB (949534
bytes) on disk.
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (181.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.78 KB)
This info is about Web Assistant 22.214.171.1244 version 126.96.36.1994
Web Assistant 188.8.131.524 is an application by IB. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Web Assistant 184.108.40.2064 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Web Assistant 220.127.116.114 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Web Assistant 18.104.22.1684 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Assistant 22.214.171.1244". If it is installed on your PC the Web Assistant 126.96.36.1994 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Web Assistant 188.8.131.524 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Web Assistant 184.108.40.2064, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Web Assistant 220.127.116.114.
8. After removing Web Assistant 18.104.22.1684, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Assistant 22.214.171.1244 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Assistant 126.96.36.1994 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Web Assistant 188.8.131.524 by IB from your PC, we are not saying that Web Assistant 184.108.40.2064 by IB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Assistant 220.127.116.114 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-03 08:02:31.203