Web Assistant 220.127.116.113
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Web Assistant 18.104.22.1683 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Web Assistant 22.214.171.1243 from your systemIB
. More information about IB can be seen here
. Web Assistant 126.96.36.1993 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Web Assistant folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Web Assistant 188.8.131.523 is C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the Web Assistant 184.108.40.2063's primary executable file and it occupies about 745.78 KB (763678 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Web Assistant 220.127.116.113. They occupy 927.28 KB (949534
bytes) on disk.
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (181.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Web Assistant 18.104.22.1683 version 22.214.171.1243
Web Assistant 126.96.36.1993 is a program marketed by IB. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Web Assistant 188.8.131.523 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Web Assistant 184.108.40.2063 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Web Assistant 220.127.116.113 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Assistant 18.104.22.1683". If it is installed on your PC the Web Assistant 22.214.171.1243 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Web Assistant 126.96.36.1993 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Web Assistant 188.8.131.523, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Assistant 184.108.40.2063.
8. After uninstalling Web Assistant 220.127.116.113, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Assistant 18.104.22.1683 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Assistant 22.214.171.1243 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Web Assistant 126.96.36.1993 by IB from your PC, we are not saying that Web Assistant 188.8.131.523 by IB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Web Assistant 184.108.40.2063 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 01:50:14.387