A way to uninstall WeatherFox from your PC
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WeatherFox for Windows. The Windows version was created by Rishabh Rao
. Additional info about Rishabh Rao can be read here
. You can read more about related to WeatherFox at http://rishabhsrao.github.com
. WeatherFox is typically installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\weatherfox-2905db242c9134d67e3a716066c0e2e0" folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WeatherFox is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\weatherfox-2905db242c9134d67e3a716066c0e2e0\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is titled webapp-uninstaller.exe.
WeatherFox contains of the executables below. They occupy 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove WeatherFox from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
A way to erase WeatherFox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WeatherFox is an application marketed by the software company Rishabh Rao. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall WeatherFox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WeatherFox or simply click the Search feature and type in "WeatherFox". If it is installed on your PC the WeatherFox app will be found very quickly. When you click WeatherFox in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WeatherFox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WeatherFox:
- The software company is: http://rishabhsrao.github.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\weatherfox-2905db242c9134d67e3a716066c0e2e0\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WeatherFox.
8. After removing WeatherFox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WeatherFox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WeatherFox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed WeatherFox:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WeatherFox by Rishabh Rao from your PC, nor are we saying that WeatherFox by Rishabh Rao is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WeatherFox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:09:08.143