This page is about Weather1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Weather1 from your computerKellySoftware
. Take a look here
for more details on KellySoftware. Please open http://www.weather1.com
if you want to read more on Weather1 on KellySoftware's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Weather1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Weather1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Weather1\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\Weather1\install.log". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Weather1.exe is the Weather1's main executable file and it takes close to 6.60 MB (6922752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Weather1. They take 9.56 MB (10026496
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
- W1SideImg.exe (2.37 MB)
- Weather1.exe (6.60 MB)
- Wx1ie.exe (411.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.52
of Weather1. For more Weather1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Weather1 is a program released by the software company KellySoftware. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Weather1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Weather1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Weather1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Weather1". If it exists on your system the Weather1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Weather1 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Weather1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Weather1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.weather1.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Weather1\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\Weather1\install.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Weather1.
8. After removing Weather1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Weather1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Weather1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Weather1 by KellySoftware from your PC, nor are we saying that Weather1 by KellySoftware is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Weather1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:16:06.947