Weather Beetle 188.8.131.52
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Weather Beetle 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Weather Beetle 220.127.116.11 from your computerPukin' Cat Industries
. Take a look here
for more info on Pukin' Cat Industries. More information about the software Weather Beetle 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.pukincat.com/
. Usually the Weather Beetle 22.214.171.124 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WeatherBeetle folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Weather Beetle 126.96.36.199's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WeatherBeetle\unins000.exe". WeatherBeetle.exe is the Weather Beetle 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it takes close to 355.50 KB (364032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Weather Beetle 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1159831
bytes) on disk.
- Ticker.exe (76.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.15 KB)
- WeatherBeetle.exe (355.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Weather Beetle 18.104.22.168.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Weather Beetle
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\alert.trv
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\links.dat
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\metar.trv
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\software\microsoft\windows\shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\WeatherBeetle.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WeatherBeetle_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Weather Beetle 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by the software company Pukin' Cat Industries. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Weather Beetle 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Weather Beetle 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Weather Beetle 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Weather Beetle 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Weather Beetle 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Weather Beetle 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Weather Beetle 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Weather Beetle 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.pukincat.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WeatherBeetle\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Weather Beetle 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Weather Beetle 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Weather Beetle 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Weather Beetle 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Weather Beetle 126.96.36.199 by Pukin' Cat Industries from your computer, we are not saying that Weather Beetle 188.8.131.52 by Pukin' Cat Industries is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Weather Beetle 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 13:53:28.687