Weather Beetle 22.214.171.124
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Weather Beetle 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Weather Beetle 188.8.131.52 from your computerPukin' Cat Industries
. Take a look here
for more info on Pukin' Cat Industries. More information about the software Weather Beetle 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.pukincat.com/
. Usually the Weather Beetle 220.127.116.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WeatherBeetle folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Weather Beetle 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WeatherBeetle\unins000.exe". WeatherBeetle.exe is the Weather Beetle 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it takes close to 355.50 KB (364032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Weather Beetle 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1159831
bytes) on disk.
- Ticker.exe (76.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.15 KB)
- WeatherBeetle.exe (355.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Weather Beetle 184.108.40.206.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Weather Beetle
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\alert.trv
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\links.dat
- C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\metar.trv
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\software\microsoft\windows\shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WeatherBeetle\WeatherBeetle.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WeatherBeetle_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Weather Beetle 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Pukin' Cat Industries. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Weather Beetle 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Weather Beetle 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Weather Beetle 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Weather Beetle 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Weather Beetle 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. When you select Weather Beetle 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Weather Beetle 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Weather Beetle 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pukincat.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WeatherBeetle\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Weather Beetle 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Weather Beetle 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Weather Beetle 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Weather Beetle 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Weather Beetle 18.104.22.168 by Pukin' Cat Industries from your computer, we are not saying that Weather Beetle 22.214.171.124 by Pukin' Cat Industries is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Weather Beetle 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 13:53:28.687