This page is about WeFi 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WeFi 184.108.40.206 from your PCWeFi Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on WeFi Inc.. WeFi 220.127.116.11 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WeFi directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing WeFi 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WeFi\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled WeFi.exe and occupies 1.87 MB (1961304 bytes).
WeFi 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 2.37 MB (2489101
bytes) on disk.
- SendReport.exe (114.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (239.92 KB)
- WeFi.exe (1.87 MB)
- WefiEngSvc.exe (115.34 KB)
- WefiStartup.exe (45.84 KB)
The current web page applies to WeFi 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
WeFi 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company WeFi Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase WeFi 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WeFi 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WeFi 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WeFi 126.96.36.199". The WeFi 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. When you select WeFi 184.108.40.206 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WeFi 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WeFi 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling WeFi 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WeFi 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WeFi 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WeFi 184.108.40.206 by WeFi Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WeFi 220.127.116.11 by WeFi Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WeFi 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:38:29.940