WeDo 2.0 32bit
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WeDo 2.0 32bit for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall WeDo 2.0 32bit from your PCLEGO A/S
. Open here
for more information on LEGO A/S. More details about the program WeDo 2.0 32bit can be seen at http://www.lego.com/
. Usually the WeDo 2.0 32bit application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WeDo 2.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WeDo 2.0 32bit is C:\Program Files (x86)\WeDo 2.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WeDo 2.0 32bit's main file takes around 16.23 MB (17021440 bytes) and its name is WeDo 2.0.exe.
The executable files below are part of WeDo 2.0 32bit. They occupy about 20.00 MB (20976169
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WeDo 2.0.exe (16.23 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (894.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,017.00 KB)
- UWKProcess.exe (777.00 KB)
This data is about WeDo 2.0 32bit version 1.3.23
alone. For more WeDo 2.0 32bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WeDo 2.0 32bit is a program marketed by the software company LEGO A/S. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase WeDo 2.0 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WeDo 2.0 32bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WeDo 2.0 32bit or simply click the Search field and type in "WeDo 2.0 32bit". If it is installed on your PC the WeDo 2.0 32bit program will be found automatically. After you click WeDo 2.0 32bit in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WeDo 2.0 32bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WeDo 2.0 32bit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lego.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WeDo 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WeDo 2.0 32bit.
8. After removing WeDo 2.0 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WeDo 2.0 32bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WeDo 2.0 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WeDo 2.0 32bit by LEGO A/S from your PC, we are not saying that WeDo 2.0 32bit by LEGO A/S is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WeDo 2.0 32bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 19:05:09.840