WeChat Web Grab 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove WeChat Web Grab 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WeChat Web Grab 1.0 from your systemTencent Inc.
. Further information on Tencent Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://wechatapp.com
if you want to read more on WeChat Web Grab 1.0 on Tencent Inc.'s website. Usually the WeChat Web Grab 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\WeChat Web Grab directory, depending on the user's option during install. WeChat Web Grab 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\WeChat Web Grab\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the WeChat Web Grab 1.0's main executable file and it takes around 46.88 KB (48000 bytes) on disk.
WeChat Web Grab 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 46.88 KB (48000
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to WeChat Web Grab 1.0 version 1.0
WeChat Web Grab 1.0 is a program marketed by Tencent Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall WeChat Web Grab 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WeChat Web Grab 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WeChat Web Grab 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WeChat Web Grab 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the WeChat Web Grab 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WeChat Web Grab 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WeChat Web Grab 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WeChat Web Grab 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://wechatapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\WeChat Web Grab\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WeChat Web Grab 1.0.
8. After removing WeChat Web Grab 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WeChat Web Grab 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WeChat Web Grab 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WeChat Web Grab 1.0 by Tencent Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WeChat Web Grab 1.0 by Tencent Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WeChat Web Grab 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-10 04:15:51.340