This web page is about Wayward Manor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wayward Manor from your PCThe Odd Gentlemen
. More info about The Odd Gentlemen can be found here
. Please open http://whohauntsneil.com
if you want to read more on Wayward Manor on The Odd Gentlemen's page. Usually the Wayward Manor program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WaywardManor folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Wayward Manor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/246720. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled WaywardManor.exe and occupies 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes).
Wayward Manor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.26 MB (11806040
bytes) on disk.
- WaywardManor.exe (10.77 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Wayward Manor is an application by the software company The Odd Gentlemen. Some people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Wayward Manor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wayward Manor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wayward Manor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wayward Manor". If it is installed on your PC the Wayward Manor application will be found automatically. After you click Wayward Manor in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wayward Manor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wayward Manor:
- The web site of the application is: http://whohauntsneil.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/246720
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wayward Manor.
8. After uninstalling Wayward Manor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wayward Manor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wayward Manor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wayward Manor by The Odd Gentlemen from your computer, nor are we saying that Wayward Manor by The Odd Gentlemen is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wayward Manor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:34:55.573