This page is about Wawanesa 21.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wawanesa 21.0 from your systemWawanesa Life
. You can find out more on Wawanesa Life or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Wawanesa 21.0 can be seen at http://www.wawanesalife.com
. Usually the Wawanesa 21.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wawanesa folder, depending on the user's option during install. Wawanesa 21.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\Wawanesa\uninstall.exe. Insurance Products.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.22 MB (4423680 bytes) on disk.
Wawanesa 21.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.35 MB (10850304
bytes) on disk.
- Insurance Products.exe (4.22 MB)
- eDesk.exe (6.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0
of Wawanesa 21.0.
Wawanesa 21.0 is an application by the software company Wawanesa Life. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Wawanesa 21.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wawanesa 21.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wawanesa 21.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wawanesa 21.0". If it is installed on your PC the Wawanesa 21.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Wawanesa 21.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wawanesa 21.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wawanesa 21.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wawanesalife.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Wawanesa\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wawanesa 21.0.
8. After removing Wawanesa 21.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wawanesa 21.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wawanesa 21.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wawanesa 21.0 by Wawanesa Life from your computer, we are not saying that Wawanesa 21.0 by Wawanesa Life is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wawanesa 21.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 01:48:57.870