Waveform 9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Waveform 9 from your systemTracktion Corporation
. Additional info about Tracktion Corporation can be seen here
. More data about the app Waveform 9 can be found at http://www.tracktion.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Waveform 9 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Waveform 9\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Waveform 9. Waveform 9's primary file takes around 64.75 MB (67893760 bytes) and is named Waveform 9 (64-bit).exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Waveform 9. They occupy 66.30 MB (69524960
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (638.00 KB)
- s3.exe (229.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (725.47 KB)
- Waveform 9 (64-bit).exe (64.75 MB)
The current web page applies to Waveform 9 version 9.3.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Waveform 9:
Waveform 9 is an application marketed by Tracktion Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Waveform 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Waveform 9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Waveform 9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Waveform 9". If it exists on your system the Waveform 9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Waveform 9 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Waveform 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Waveform 9:
- The software company is: http://www.tracktion.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Waveform 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Waveform 9.
8. After uninstalling Waveform 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Waveform 9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Waveform 9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Waveform 9 by Tracktion Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Waveform 9 by Tracktion Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Waveform 9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 17:57:16.683