This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WaveView for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WaveView from your computerIOtech
. Open here
where you can get more info on IOtech. You can see more info on WaveView at http://www.iotech.com
. WaveView is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DaqX directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The program's main executable file is called Wavevw32.exe and it has a size of 1.79 MB (1873128 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WaveView. They take about 2.91 MB (3048352
bytes) on disk.
- DaqIPConfig.exe (333.23 KB)
- DaqXCPL.exe (469.23 KB)
- Wavcal32.exe (345.23 KB)
- Wavevw32.exe (1.79 MB)
This page is about WaveView version 1.0.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of WaveView:
WaveView is a program marketed by the software company IOtech. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall WaveView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WaveView from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WaveView or simply click the Search feature and type in "WaveView". If it is installed on your PC the WaveView app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WaveView in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WaveView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WaveView.
8. After uninstalling WaveView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WaveView that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WaveView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WaveView by IOtech from your PC, nor are we saying that WaveView by IOtech is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WaveView in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:36:11.933