WavePad - Editor Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WavePad - Editor Audio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WavePad - Editor Audio from your systemNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Click on www.nch.com.au/wavepad/it/support.html
to get more information about WavePad - Editor Audio on NCH Software's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for WavePad - Editor Audio is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.43 MB (3598912 bytes) on disk and is called wavepad.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WavePad - Editor Audio. They take 5.95 MB (6240384
bytes) on disk.
- Keygen.exe (1.06 MB)
- mp3el3.exe (132.00 KB)
- wavepad.exe (3.43 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v9.17.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.17
of WavePad - Editor Audio. You can find here a few links to other WavePad - Editor Audio versions:
...click to view all...
WavePad - Editor Audio is an application marketed by NCH Software. Some users try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove WavePad - Editor Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WavePad - Editor Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WavePad - Editor Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "WavePad - Editor Audio". If it exists on your system the WavePad - Editor Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WavePad - Editor Audio in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WavePad - Editor Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WavePad - Editor Audio:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/it/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WavePad - Editor Audio.
8. After removing WavePad - Editor Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WavePad - Editor Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad - Editor Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WavePad - Editor Audio by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WavePad - Editor Audio by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WavePad - Editor Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 10:30:32.607